Sunday, October 11, 2009

thats what friends are for

That's what friends are for!

To tell you when you are being silly, and to tell you how proud they are of you to be moving on from the messy life you were a part of. To tell you what you need to hear, even though you already know it, it's good to hear it come from somebody other than your own head.
To remind you that you are ok without him, and that you will survive. It's not the end of the world, although at some points you feel like you want it to be. To remind you that one day he may wake up and realize the shit that he's put you through was fucked up, and he could of had you, but chose his comfy blanky instead. To tell you that you have so much more to offer somebody great, and to remind you to look inside of yourself to see these things. To be excited for the future and what and who is going to become a part of it. And to not forget that life is short, and to stop wasting it on people who are wasting your time.
I love my friends, they keep me grounded, and remind me that I am good, and that I am special. They remind me that I can be a part of something great.

No comments:

Post a Comment