Sunday, October 11, 2009

My first DATE....

Thursday, July 23, 2009

My first DATE....

So, I've never really dated. I had a few boyfriends in highschool, and then married my highschool sweetheart....barf. I think it's cute when I see it with other people, but not me, it is just crazy to look back at that part of my life. I was so young, but knew I wasn't really ready to marry, and especially not him. It's not his fault though, or mine. Anyway, enough about him. Anyway, married him, got divorced......shacked up...sure I'll say it, with a guy 13 years my senior with 3 great kids, and a crazy ass ex wife. So, that's two super serious relationships. So, then I met this one guy, and he sorta rocked, and he sorta....went crazy. I tend to have that effect on men....I'm kidding....sort of. Thats what my mother says, but I digress. So, we went on a couple of dates, and he lost his mind.

So, fast forward to this past Sunday, oh it was perfect, a perfect date. Great guy, great food, great laughs, and it was nice, and it was sexy, but no sex, it was just sexy. I like that word, so I'm using it for this instance. He met a couple of my friends, and we had a great time. Le sigh..... What I am gonna have to get used to is the whole dating concept...not in a relationship. I don't want to be scared away, and I don't want to scare him. I love Stephanie Klein, if you don't know her...read her blogs, Stephanieklein.com, but her book Straight up and Dirty gives the best advice to date. Date number two, I can't wait for you, but in the mean time....date number one with guy number two bring it on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment