ha, another one bites the fucking dust.
How do you break up, when you were never even really together?! WTF!!!! Whatever. I care, only because I fucking rock, and I don't know what to do anymore. Become a total cunt? Be a bitch?? Be cold and callous? Is that attractive to normal guys? What the fuck ever!! I'm so angry, I just cried for 20 minutes. Because that's what I do when I get pissed, I cry, and I justify why I'm crying because otherwise, I'd scream and act nuts. Which I do sometimes anyway.Just when I think I find someone normal, smart, and funny. Someone who is interesting, and has shit to talk about, he turns out to be just like every other douche bag. Real nice Mr. Wonderful......., I'm over it, sort of. MY heart isn't broken but my ego is. MY attitude is jaded. I need a vacation from this bullshit called dating. I need to raise my fucking standards, and stick with em. I need to quit wanting so badly to find my future husband. I wanna be less accessible. I need to be more patient, and willing to accept that it's not gonna happen RIGHT NOW. But, I won't lie, it's hard. Its frustrating. Because I want to be happy, and accepted, and I want to love someone. Dating sucks, and it feels like it's sucking the life right out of me
No comments:
Post a Comment