broke but boisterous
Boisterous: marked by or expressive of exuberance and high spiritsI'm living on my own, it's rough some days. Its great on most. I have never lived on my own, never paid my own bills, except when I owned my business for 3 years. I make my own food, I make my own bed, I have a bit of a routine, but nothing to OCD. I have to keep my home clean, because if I don't, then who will? I've always had a phobia of money, making sure to have a specific amount left in my account, or else, but honestly right now, I just am having the best time. I'm not REALLY broke, but I liked the title. It may be a little rough right now, but I'm the happiest I've ever been, and I have a clear mind. I know exactly what I want, and how I can get it, or at least attempt to.
As I am in my third month of living on my own, I am beginning to love it, and really wouldn't want it any other way right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment