Sunday, October 11, 2009

the chase

Like I said in previous blogs, dating is exhausting. It is. The whole, blind dating thing is even more exhausting than I thought it would be. I'm tired of being the one putting my whole self out there, and being completely available, only to be shot down, and told "Wah wah wah, I'm emotionally unavailable", or "I just got out of a long relationship". I'm ready to be pursued, and I'm ready to wait, if I have to until Mr. Right finds me, and knows it, and I know I will know it.

I find myself quickly looking into the future of every guy I meet or date, thinking how cute he is, and how we probably would have the most fun. But honestly, I have fun with anyone I am hanging out with because I'm fun. I enjoy my own company, and that reflects when others hang out with me. Of course, there are some people whom I am able to have more fun with, depending on the situation, and the place we are in or at. I have met just in this week alone 3 different guys who would like to take me out to dinner or something, but I'm just not interested right now. In the past, I'd be like "sure, when and where" and I'd be there, one guy right now thinks I am rejecting him after saying no once. I'm sorry?! WHAT? I'm busy dude. My point is, is that I want to be chased, I want a guy to have to work to want to hang out with me, at least in the beginning. It's not a hard thing to ask for, and I'm not trying to play games, just a little bit of mystery, and fun.

Until then, I'll entertain myself, and wait for my soul mate to come along, he's out there somewhere, I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment