Sunday, October 11, 2009

friends don't let friends date douches

friends don't let friends date douches.

dating....it's weird a little bit. First date....rocked. Second date, where do we go from here. Like I said in a previous blog, I've never "dated", ever. Not grown up dating, like where I live here, he lives there, and we don't HAVE to see eachother every day. It's a weird thing. I sorta missed him all week. But, what did I miss? The laughing? The brand newness? The first smooch? OY!! We texted all week. I started feeling crappy Tuesday, and he sensed it right away just in my texts. He said "I was a litte 'OFF' "......., what the hell does that even mean? I was like well yea, I've had my face buried in a box of KLEENEX all week. I suppose I am a little 'OFF'. He didn't mean it badly. Anyway, it's like how often do you text...or talk, or email, or see eachother between dates.

I am so taking Stephanie Kleins advice, and dating 3 guys at a time. No sex, just dates, and I'm not going to apologize for it either. I don't care if that sounds crazy to some, it makes sense to me. That way I don't lose my mind if I don't hear from him in a day. That way, I don't get attatched. I'm gonna do it this way and not apologize for it. I like the dating concept....but when does that novelty wear off, and I'm gonna be like "WOW, this guy isn't a creepy douche, and I might want to pursue him". Not saying that my dates so far have been like that, I'm just wondering.

My friends are the ones who I've put in control of my dating life. Because I have this tendancy to find and be with stupid men, whom I think are marvelous, but later see that really they are poisonous and jerks. And my friends see it but don't say anything cause they think I am happily involved. WOMEN!! SPEAK up if your friend is DATING a douchebag....inform your friend, it's important. I have a date with boy number 2 next Wednesday, I'm going to a pool party.....that should be interesting, a boy seeing me half naked on the first date. Wow, that's sort of mean. But I'm excited for it, and ready

No comments:

Post a Comment