Sunday, October 11, 2009

LOL


LOL



"What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul." ~Yiddish Proverb


My most famous feature. I laugh, and the room laughs with me. I have always had a laugh that was recognizable in a room of a hundred. Once I was told to get a handle on this laugh of mine, or I'll never have a boyfriend, but quite honestly, I think I have a great laugh, and sometimes, it comes out even more so after a few drinks! But nonetheless, I laugh at jokes, shows, movies, myself.

Even if I'm alone, I laugh out loud, and why shouldn't I??! We should never forget to laugh, it's healthy and it makes us even for a moment forget anything that we've been dealing with. Who cares what other people think about your laugh, laugh! It's the best medicine to anything.

-Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment