Monday, September 14, 2009
To everythingThere is a season
And a time for every purpose, under heaven
A time to build up,a time to break down
A time to dance, a time to mourn
A time to cast away stones, a time to gather stones together
~Book of Ecclesiastes
Today, my laugh turned into a cry. I was releasing my sorrow, as I was also embracing my humorous life. Silly life I say. What are we all here for? To create a life to be proud of in the end, so that, we can look back and say, I did that. To say while I may have been careless in some of the things I did, I also became stronger because of it, and learned, and grew, and I'm better for it. You live your life to be your best, but sometimes you mess up, and you get up and you dust yourself off. And you learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment