miss you
For the 3 kids who I left (they weren't mine , but an ex boyfriends). I miss you everyday. I see pictures of you, and I am reminded of you, and the things we did, and laughed about, and learned together. I was new to this. But the second I met each of you, I fell in love. I didn't know what I was doing, and you practiced patience, and so did I. You are 3 amazing children, who deserve everything the world has to offer. I am happy to have known you, to be a part of your lives, even for a short while.
Your life will be plentiful, and good. I believe I helped you each come out of a shell that your father said you each had before me. I taught you tricks, and told you jokes, and rhymes, and songs. Things I later heard you repeat, and saw you teach to others. I love you so much, and you are so dear to me.
Be good to each other....I always said because when you are older, you will be each others' best friends. Its good to be kind, and to fight your own fights, and to stick up for yourself, these are things I have told you, and maybe one day we will see each other again. I miss you now, and I will miss you forever. I love you each....so, so much.
~K
No comments:
Post a Comment