Sunday, October 11, 2009

going home

Going Home

Originally Posted September 29, 2008

I went home to Paradise again this weekend, I went alone this time. It's good sometimes to have alone time, but I went mostly to visit with my mom who I haven't seen in almost 6 months. Thats a long time for me, and I had a great time. I ate at La Comida. I visited old friends that I haven't seen in years, and when I say years I mean like 5 YEARS. I visited old friends I haven't seen in months, I finally met a baby that I have only seen pictures of, I saw my brother, I visited and shopped with my mom. I ate fish tacos, drank a beer and later for dessert I had ice cream, I don't care if that sounds unhealthy it was delicious and I never do that, so it was wonderful. I had breakfast in my moms kitchen and relaxed on her couch. I read the paper on Saturday morning. I went to a highschool football game after 9 years of not seeing one. I went to the Dollar Store and loved it. Things I never realized I loved so much, and I revisited them. It felt so good to be hom

No comments:

Post a Comment