Like I said earlier, I used to keep stats for baseball for my high school team! But, before that, I also kept stats for football, and I loved it even more than I loved the baseball, because football is my secret passion, and I love it. GO Philadelphia Eagles, and go North Carolina Panthers. I gathered two of my closest friends at the time, and said to them, hey....wanna keep stats with me for football?! To which they were like "Okay." I pictured us on the sidelines hosing down the little sophomore boys with their water bottles, us getting to be ON the field, with the players. That, that is bad ass!!!
I know it's not the best, but this is me, Sarah and Amber in the yearbook, sophomore year!! Go Bobcats.
The order of sports for me, is this Football
The only time I ever watched NASCAR was when Dale Earnhardt passed away, when that was all that was on T.V. for 24 hours. That was sad, but it is after all, a sport right?!?
So, when I got this invite, I didn't want to be rude, I mean, I had already told him my disgust for this "Sport", but he still asked, and deep down that made me irritated. But, instead, I just said, "Oh no thanks, I have plans already....remember?" And then he made a comment like "Oh yea, you think it's just for rednecks". That's not what I said, I said something way meaner.....but whatever. He pouted for a minute, like I was gonna fling up my arms and be like "Yes...take me, I can't wait", but I didn't. Ice skating makes me nervous anyway, I always imagine people falling, and having their fingers sliced off onto the ice, that would be awkward.
So, while I know the Sharks or who ever are playing their little hearts out in San Jose, all I can think, is go Giants. This weekend it's on against the Dodgers. You better be shaking in your cleats.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment