Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mascot Picture!!!!

Monday night=fun night!!! I started my new schedule today, which frees up my nights, and make the social butterfly in me get giddy with excitement.  I used to work all nights, but then things changed and now I am all mornings and days, and that makes life much more enjoyable. 

 Although it’s a bit of a shock having to wake up early after a long night; like last night.  But I had fun, and the company I kept was great!!  And, the game was so super awesome. Although my two favorite players weren’t in this game.  But ya know….whatever. 

After a beer, and about 3 innings in, all of sudden I get a tap on the shoulder…I turned around and it’s the friggin’ mascot of the Giants!! Lou Seal.  I was so startled, I screamed.  Then I laughed.  But the guy sitting next to me wasn’t laughing, apparently I scared the birthday cake right out him.  Anyway, I took this picture with the mascot, and after that, I was a happy, happy girl.  
photo(16)

No comments:

Post a Comment