So, that's what I do. I tell people, and by people...I mean dudes what it is I'm doing in my life, where I am at and what it is I want. And honestly; honesty scares the shit out of most boys. I mean, I get it, guys, you want the thrill of the chase, but when does it go from being a flirty chase, to a desperate chase? Isn't it kind of nice having an idea of where things might lead, or if you are just sort of wasting your time, and energy?? I feel like if a girl is willing to be honest with you, you should in turn be honest with her, so that you can be on the same page. How is it not some sort of gesture of kindness?! This has happened to me twice, where I tell the guy what it is I want, and they freak the fuck out. And it's so irritating.
I'm tired of the flirty, bullshit texting that in real life you wouldn't say to someone. I am tired of the "do I text him back right away" game....or the "I'm gonna pretend to be busy, when really I'm not, and really I want to just hang out with him, but I can't cause then I'll seem needy, when really, I do WANT to hang out with him".
I know it's not like I'm old, but I'm 27, when do the games sort of phase out, and honesty is appreciated, and games are for kids again. When do I get to find a guy that respects that I am willing to be open and honest, but also willing to take a relationship slow?
Ughhh.....the joys of singledom. There's days where I really love it, like bathe in the glory that is being single, and say eat your heart out you silly attatched people--this is what single looks like and it looks fucking awesome. And then there are days like this


No comments:
Post a Comment