So, last night, I’m online, and I go on Myspace, something I do, oh I don’t know maybe every two weeks. And I get this lovely letter:
Jane
Jane Doe -
4/28/2010 3:36 PM
Never trust a person that wont eat meat, vegans are so predictable. I'll reach out on a limb here but let me guess...you probably read alot or blog uncontrolably about the lamest stuff, you might drink but not power drink to the point of passing out, chances are you dont smoke but I'll lay money you drive either a subaru or a volvo.
At first, I was like screw this shit, I’m not responding, but then, I decided that this coward needs to be checked…don’t worry I got their IP address (thank you myspace employee man that helped me with this). So I responded:
well JANE...people who can't even really show themselves are so predictable as well...they show no self control, and have really LAME ass pictures as their profile picture. SO, I'm gonna go out on a limb here as well...you're probably sitting on a laptop...trying to find really spooky pictures to freak people out. But ya know...whatever makes you happy JANE Yep, I blog, wow that's crazy that you know that...but I'm gonna also go out on a limb here, and say you probably ALREADY knew that. But, that's okay, you can say I blog about lame ass shit, because chances are, you are just a lame person, seeing as how you have nothing better to do with your time or life then to send me an email about absolutely NOTHING. What a LOSER. I'm gonna guess you probably drive an SUV or a Truck, wow this is a fun game, what will you think of next?
Here is the deal….I got an email like this back in October, on my birthday, from another creepy person, I thought it was someone else at the time, but found out, I was probably wrong about that person. But, by then I had deleted my other blog, and started from scratch. I’m not going to do that this time.
First of all, I know that the person that sent me this lovely fan mail, has already read my blog because my blog and my MySpace are in no way connected, and my blog and Google Buzz are the only two places I’ve shared about being Vegan. So who ever this D-Bag is clearly knows I blog, so they didn’t go out on any sort of limb. Secondly…YEP I drive a Volvo, a 2001 S80, it’s totally awesome, and cute, and has a sunroof, and is one of the safest cars to drive, a lot of fun stuff has happened in that car…wink wink…nudge nudge!!!! I thought to myself after getting this really lame, and cheese-mo email that maybe I should change my blog address again…but I’m not going to, if this creeper doesn’t leave me alone, I’m going to take the IP address I got, and head down to the police, and see what to do next. Yea…yea JANE DOE, you aren’t so clever anymore eh?!
I love all of my readers, new, or my trusty followers…I do, I think it’s nice to have a place to read about real people, and real stories, and their lives, but in all honesty, blogging is MY OWN thoughts, and MY OWN feelings, and MY OWN JOURNEY and it’s for all things personal. I don’t write FOR anyone, but me, my angst has to go somewhere and it goes here, so if you think my blogging and writing is LAME then, please, do me and you a favor and fucking get the fuck out of here….PRONTO. Cause I don’t want you pointing your nasty, beady eyes in my general direction. I have a lot of people who love my blog, I get comments on a daily basis, through emails, or phone calls, or through Facebook, so people….if you don’t like what I’m writing..GO ON, and GET!!!! I let the email bother me for maybe 10 minutes, and then I was like this idiot totally fucked up and now I know who they are.
P.S. You spelled a lot wrong, and uncontrollably has 2 fucking L’s you fucking moron.
No comments:
Post a Comment