Sunday, May 2, 2010

a quick meme

Nine things you wish you could say to nine different people:

1) I’m so, so proud of you for breaking away from that toxic relationship.  Your kids will thank you later, and because of this, they will know what true love really looks like.

2) Because of the experience you went through, it’s hard for me to find joy, or peace or faith in this world that really things do happen for a reason.

3) I hate you for staking me out, for being lazy, and not doing your real job. Because of you, my life took a spin on a dead end there for a while, but, also, because of you I have met some of the most amazing people in my whole life.

4) Your family inspires me that one day, I can find everything that I am looking for.

5) I’m sorry for doing what I did, but I’m so, so happy you’ve found happiness now. 

6) Some days you absolutely drive me out of my mind, but I’d want it no other way, and I love you all the same.

7) You think you are alone in your loss, and pain, but I’ve been there too, it’s time to move on.

8)You may look normal, but I see right though you, and you are bat shit crazy, and believe me, plenty of people feel the same way.

9) I’ve camped a lot, and no one, no one, compares to camping with you, and it’s very, very bittersweet.

Eight things about yourself:
1) I’m overly emotional. 

2) I love the sight, and smell of rain.
3) I like nice things and appreciate popular labels, but I don't have to have them. I'm just as happy with my non-name brand clothing and relish in good deals.
4) I have no credit card debt

5)I shave my legs everyday.
6) I’ve never had a bloody nose

7)I love the smell of insulin

8) Honey combs give me the creeps

Seven things that cross your mind a lot:
1) bills

2) him
3) friends
4)the future
5) her
6) D.C.
7) blogging ideas

Six things you wish you never did*:
1) Got married
2) Drove that night.
3) Stayed in such a bad relationship for so long.
4) Sold my first car
5) drop out of chorus
6) left my grandmothers piano
Five Things You Always Have With You:
1) phone
2) pen
3) ID
4) my retainers
5) lip gloss

Four Bad Habits:
1) Cussing, but oh well.
2) compare, compare, compare
3) argue
4) apologize too much
Three Favorite Memories:
1) skiing with my dad and brother
2) running on Malibu beach
3) D.C. every time
Two things you want to do before you die:
1) visit Spain
2)have children

No comments:

Post a Comment