It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else's eyes. ~Sally Field
Starting yesterday, for 21 days I am not drinking. I decided this yesterday morning, after the Brewfest. I’m saying goodbye to it all. Goodbye to my vodka, soda with a lime, goodbye blue moon, goodbye Diet Jack, goodbye my dear friends, I will be back. Only more svelte and with more will power to “Just Say NO”.
I just got back from my evening run. Oh how I love a run after a Springtime rain. I love running in the rain, but this way, I can stay out longer. I am following Rachaels example, and doing these runs, only throwing in some extra sprints. And so far, so good. I like what I see…people say—“Do you weigh yourself?” And I say “Occasionally, and the numbers are my friends, and I’m not a slave to them, instead…if I can stand in front of the mirror while I am getting ready for my day,and pick out less than 5 things that I’d like to change, I think I’m doing good”. I only have 3 things I see that bug me.
So, after work, I ran, and I kept running until I had no run left. And it felt amazing. Here is to 12 ab exercises in 24 minutes. YAY!
Along the trail I run to get to my destination
Over the bridge
Helped this lady and her daughter rescue their pup from the stream
“Be the change you want to see in the world.
”~Mahatma Ghandi
No comments:
Post a Comment