Sunday, May 9, 2010

hateful words

No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.~ Eleanor Roosevelt

It must be tough to be you.  Yea…YOU. You said some pretty fucked up things the other day, but like I’ve always been told, since grade school and through college in Psychology….people only say low and hurtful things to make themselves feel better about themselves, even though in the end it’s only for a brief moment and then, you still feel like shit, cause it’s not my issue you’re dealing with, it’s your own. 

You may talk a mean game when you are texting…but you should have confronted me face to face, but you didn’t instead you went all third party, coward, crazy, on me, and proved yourself once again to be a coward, and…..oh, well lets face it. CRAZY.  You said some pretty fucked up shit, Ouch.  But I’ve done the same thing about you. And I regret doing that, because really who am I to judge?    It stings for a second, but I rise above that shit, cause really in all honesty…who the fuck are you to me?!  Oh that’s right….NO ONE!!! 

Before you start going all boo hoo on everyone about the experience you went through almost 3 fucking years ago, step back for a second and realize, no one held a fucking gun to your head to do what you did, and no one forced you to do anything.  So, stop already with the pity party. It’s getting old.  What you said last night, only stayed with me briefly, until a little while later I was complimented on my brain, and the conversations I was making, and the witty retort I have, the sense of humor I carry and how easy it is to talk to me. Ya know…the things that count…the things that stay with you not your botoxed forehead, or your designer jeans, or what the fuck ever it is you like to judge people on.  Leave him out of it, when it comes to me….you need to back the fuck up, and leave him alone.  If you have something that you need to say to me, then say it….Um…to ME!!  Cause the effect it has on him is just plain irritation.  And it makes you look like a little insecure baby. 

Stop being so full of hatred, you’re wasting your energy on me, because really, I don’t think about you, and your awfulness on a daily basis, like clearly you do.  And it’s better that way, why should I allow you to take up space in my life, and in my heart, when you so aren’t worth my time, or energy. 

“Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.”~Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment