This last weekend was truly a great one. I enjoyed myself a lot, and was entertained, and I did some entertaining. I love the things I have in my life, and the people, and the way my life is, and where it is going. I really am, a very lucky girl. I come to this blog, everyday, to write for my loyal readers….(hello 18 followers and counting), and I write for new ones. I write for myself. But the other day, I found myself asking…”Do you kiss your mother with that mouth”, after writing this sweet little note.
I don’t apologize for cussing, and I never will, I don’t apologize for being very truthful and honest in my blogs, all the while keeping most peoples….and you know who you are; identity very anonymous. But, I found myself seriously pissed off last night before writing that blog, and afterward, I found myself better. I have written almost every single day this year, and for that I am glad, because it really does give a true insight to who I am, what it is I do, what it is I want, and where it is I want to be.
I hope that you’ll continue to follow me, because this months journey has just begun…..I have more to say in just a minute….stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment