Friday, April 16, 2010

hope

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”~ Bruce Lee


If I were a tree in this world, I swear I'd be a Weeping Willow.  They ease with the wind, and bend easily.  They don't stand firm and strong in their ways, but they sway just enough so that they do not break with the turbulent storms that may come.  I've talked a lot about my life with you, my regular readers, and also the people who come passing through.  A lot of my life, I choose to keep quiet about, remain private, although sometimes, I think if I were to tell you everything about me, you'd understand me a little bit more. Quite honestly, my life is a never ending melodrama, and just when I think things are good, something/somebody comes and puts a little twist on things. 

However, I bend and I sway and I go with the flow, because really, what else am I going to do?  What else can I do?  And from each trial, or frustrating situation, I learn, and I grow, and I become ever more so flexible, and that's all I can do.  Someday, this will all make perfect sense.


I believe that having hope, can get you through the hardest of times.....

Because without hope, what else is there to move towards.

“Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that?”


~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment