I'm not usually one that will write about current events, or celebrities. More than anything, I feel like it's because you can get that anywhere, and also, opinions of current events, or stars, or celebrity gossip sometimes can lead to misinterpretation and people can be offended, or it may stir up some silly arguments. But, I decided that today I wanted to switch it up. I was excited to see Lady Gaga on the cover of Cosmo. Those magazines can sure be a kick in the pants sometimes...they get your attention by putting some scandalous title on the cover....and then the story is seriously 1 paragraph. Oh well...I was, just excited to read"Love Advice Only Gaga Would Give."
Did you know that Lady Gaga is only 24? I didn't. One thing I like most on her face? Her beauty mark below her right eye. I have the same thing. Right below my left eye. And I love her very prominent nose. I love prominent noses period. Very sexy. Up until the MTV Video Music Awards in September, I thought she was crazy. I refused to want to like her. But then, something in me was like "She's pretty fucking awesome." Yes...sure she wears some crazy ass costumes, but that is her job....she's an entertainer. She rocks my socks.
I love her motivation, and her steadfastness even when people told her she'd be nothing. And now...she's everywhere. She says in her Cosmo interview "Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams...if you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career or dreams will never wake up one day and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore." While I believe everyone has to find balance between dreams, careers, friends and romance, I also tend to agree with what she is saying.
She has a tattoo in the inside of her left arm...who knew she was so deep to want to put something like this permanently on her body.
'In the deepest hour of the night, confess to yourself that you would die if you were forbidden to write. And look deep into your heart where it spreads its roots, the answer, and ask yourself, must I write?' ~Rainer Maria Rilke
Happy writing.



No comments:
Post a Comment