I blog, because I'm afraid that one day I'll look back and say to myself "why didn't I blog, I had so much to say, and now it's too late, and now I'm old, and no one will know my great stories of my life and all of my dirty little secrets."
Wait no....that's not it.
In the last week, I was asked by a friend "Why do you blog....". And also, by another friend "what does blogging do?" Honestly, I chose to start writing as an outlet when I moved out on my own. Because on a daily basis I have a new life adventure, or life lesson, and I also have thoughts, and ideas, and stories, that I'd like to share, put out of my mind and onto paper. But....then...why blog, online and share it with the world. And I say...why not? Why not, when we all live this crazy, fun, extraordinary life. Why not share each others' lives so that we don't feel alone, in this world. When all we want is to be understood. I blog because one day, honestly I want to look back at my life and know that it all happened for a reason. I blog my life story so that I can share with others. I want to relate with other people in this world. And I want other people to know they can relate to someone else too.
I think sometimes we forget that in this game of life, we are all human. And we all need to be in it together, and I feel like blogging connects some of us on a more emotional level.
My life makes more sense when I blog. Why do you blog? What are your inspirations?
No comments:
Post a Comment