Monday, March 29, 2010

Hey, Wanna be a Model?

Sure!!!! So, what happens on a Friday night when you go to a bar called Tattoo? You get crazy, and dance on a bar.

But, when it's ladies night, and the cover for dudes is $20 you start thinking....am I in a lesbian bar?  Not that there is anything wrong with that, but still.  So, when a local radio station and networking PR girls start coming around and I've had open bar Ciroc Vodka spilling into my mouth, I start volunteering my amateur modeling skills, only to find them on their website the next day--oh is that what this card in my jeans pocket is doing that says "I got flashed."

I'm not gonna lie, I love having pics taken of me, and non other than in my favorite city in all of the land!!   I even scored a free beer cozy, and chap stick and gloves out of the deal.  

It's kind of a great night, when you don't have to throw down any cash for any drinks--you know you look good, and when you feel hot, you look hotter, except for when you are drunk singing "I've got Rythym, I've got Talent, I've got my man, who could ask for Anything more." to your cab driver with a Mary and Jesus Christ photo sitting on his dash....oh and when the friends you are with start spilling their guts about sex stories, and chastity necklaces!!! But, when you look over and see the cabbie laughing, saying. "Oh that--that is good", you know you've made his fucking night! 

Oh man, how did I get so lucky to have the most hilarious friends on this planet?! 

Still, I had one hell of a night, and lucky me doesn't suffer from hang-overs, so it was time to dry out and get ready for the next crazy night of adventures. 











No comments:

Post a Comment