Friday, March 26, 2010

Hi, My Name is.....

 

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss Quotes



The other night I was having a crazy, spaz fest on google.  It's crazy some of the things you can find.  I start thinking to myself, "How do I meet people, in my area--who don't know all of the same people as me.  It doesn't matter, in regards to me though how many miles I am from home; I  am like the Kevin Bacon of real life, "7 degrees of separation."  Even in different states.  It's insane.

So, I google hiking, biking, classes and a bajillion sites pop up, but **ba-ding** one stood out.  Meetup.com.  It's great for everything I want, and am looking for

So, I became a member and feel like this could be good for me.  I have my first meet up group in April.  Ohhhhh, I am excited to make new acquaintances that could very possibly become good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment