A new baby is like the beginning of all things - wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.
Eda J. Le Shan
No, not for me…weirdos!! But, for our dear friends Marie and Marc!! Yay, little Cash is here. And I’m in love with his face. He’s seriously the most beautiful baby I’ve ever laid my eyes on. Seriously, so amazingly perfect. I’m so proud of my friend Marie.
“Men are what their mothers made them”.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
And this is the perfect quote for Marie, because I know that she will be an amazing mom to her little man. Now, in 10, 15, 25 years, she’ll be amazing. Because that’s how she is. And she invests all she has into everything she does.
She’s like family to me in this family(less) town.
I got the news on Friday before my reunion that she would be going in, (I was on the LIST, LIST), so I waited and around 8:30 PM on July 16, 2010 he was born!! I couldn’t wait to go visit mommy and baby on Saturday before I left for my reunion. And, I’m so glad I did. Trisha came too, and I’m so proud of her.. Being there, after her huge loss of her baby girl just 5 months ago. There was definitely tears between them. I love my Napa family, the girls, the guys in their lives, and the babies that are a part of them.
Congratulations Marie, I love you.
HAHA. Trisha…this was an attempt to not look creepy…it worked…sort of.
In love with this little baby boy!
Marie and Cash photo by Marie, she’s amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment