Monday, July 26, 2010

10 Year High School Reunion

“All the crazy shit I did tonight, those will be the best memories. I just want to let it go for the night, that would be the best therapy for me.” ~David Guetta ft. Kid Cudi

I wasn’t sure I wanted to go to my reunion. I mean, I was…for a long time, I was for sure going to go, and then, I became really hesitant; like the people that were going to be there, some of the girls that I wasn’t huge fans of in high school, I really didn’t know how much fun I’d have.  But, with a few urgings from some people, I changed my mind, and decided to go.  Because, it was on a weekend I didn’t work, and really, what else was I going to do?  Plus, it was a great reason to get to see my dad, and party in Chico.  I figured, if it was lame, my friend Cassie and I would bounce. 

So how was it?!  It was amazing!! If you know me at all, you know I have this talent to remembering random things, and memories, and I was full of them that night!! I started my day off with lunch with my dad, and then from there, met up with Cassie, and got ready with her, and headed to the hotel where our reunion took place!! I’m not going to lie, the 3 shots of vodka and a whiskey lemonade gave me a little push through that door, but once I was there, I was doing fantastic….I think.  I know that I was super excited to see everyone, but even more so, when I’d see certain people walk in. The people who I wasn’t looking forward to seeing weren’t even an issue, although I’d hear later that I was “Trying to steal the spotlight,”, or something to that effect, from that certain person, but….no, I don’t have to try to do that, I AM the party, so whatever.  I definitely reconnected with a few people that I’d lost touch with over the years, and I am really glad for that. 

And, then I made a few connections with people I didn’t think for a thousand years I’d have such a great connection with.  ;) 

I can’t think of a more amazing weekend that I’ve had in a really, really long time!! A little Pita Pit at 2:30 in the morning, and then an improv MJ dance party at an old classmates house, added to the amazing weekend that I had. 

Here are some of my favorite pictures from that night!! Enjoy!

~Kerry

SANY0557My name tag for the night. “Silky” is my new nickname. ; )

Copy (2) of SANY0534 

Sooo happy!!!

legs Ladies part 1 and Ladies part 2 :)

SANY0653

Copy (2) of SANY0544

Niki, my friend since 2nd grade! AWWWW….

SANY0645 Some of the guys

Copy of SANY0572Ann, old classmate, volleyball buddy annnnd fellow blogger @ her blog 

SANY0591

No words needed….rawr.

SANY0681And, this is how my night ended—almost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment