Take Note
I'm feeling a little lazy folks...I had a whirlwind weekend, and at the time of this post, I have no desire to post although I have a lot to say, it'll happen...be patient. However, my friend Brittany wrote this, and I thought "Wow...where did this come from---- I liiiiikeeee it!!!", so until my next day off, this is what you get for an updated post. Enjoy.
"Do not argue with others when they either define themselves or you. If one tells you that they are selfish. Take note. Believe it. Listen to what people say about themselves. Their words are true. Do not go into argument with the truth.
If he says he is rotten, he means to let you know, he is rotten. If she says, 'I am ...not a good friend', well, she is letting you know not to trust her. And, listen when people characterize you. Hear them. Listen to what people think of you. Do not argue. And then decide between one of two things.
For you or against you. Act accordingly".
~Brittany Lanctot
No comments:
Post a Comment