Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summertime Camping

"I probably wouldn't be so scared if I wasn't sleepng in a bag. Hey lets pre-package ourselves for the serial killer. 'I can't get away can you?' 'I can hop a little but I'm dead meat.' You ever have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night? You always say to your friends 'Nice knowing you. Anyone want to come and get killed with me? Or do you want to get killed looking for me? We're all dead.'"~Jim Gaffigan

I've completely been neglecting this blog.  Poor blog...I'm sorry.  I thought before summer started, I'm going to have so much to write about, this blog is going to be off the hook.  And I do, have a lot to write about, I just don't have time to write it.  So, before the events of this last weekend smolder out, like our campfire..pun completely intended.....I thought I'd post some pictures.

I still have so much to update you on. I'll get there I promise!!

Group shot, minus me!
Playing Kings, right before we were asked to SHUT UP

A little water wrestling to cool down

 My toesies

My favorite part?  Watching almost every person except for 2 out of 10 get "Iced", hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment