I hadn't seen my mom in too long, and got to check out the boys at the Rawbar, but my brother totally bro-blocks me every time!! So maddening. I had a good time, got home to my dads, and relaxed, watching my hero...Chelsea Handler!! Happy New Year, now the fun starts.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Who loves Sushi? Edama (Me!!!)
New Years day proved to be a nice start to a great year. Like I said I went to my dads, and was greeted at the door with a mmm.....mimosa!! Oh how I love champagne! And, a little boost of vitamin C never hurt either. Sat, visited, drank, I think they were trying to cure a hangover, I was just getting started on my drink in take for the night. I planned a dinner with my mom, and my brothers girl friend, and so we met at the Rawbar in Chico. Yum. And my brother Bryan works there too. I love anything Japanese, which my mom would look at me baffled if I say that to her now, because I used to A) be afraid of Miso soup...it moves...soup that moves is creepy, it used to be at least. And B) I used to gag at the thought of Sushi, but now I crave it pretty much every day, and I love Edamame. I loved my Spicy Tuna Roll, and ate Caviar for the first time...meh...whatever, what's the big deal?!
I hadn't seen my mom in too long, and got to check out the boys at the Rawbar, but my brother totally bro-blocks me every time!! So maddening. I had a good time, got home to my dads, and relaxed, watching my hero...Chelsea Handler!! Happy New Year, now the fun starts.
I hadn't seen my mom in too long, and got to check out the boys at the Rawbar, but my brother totally bro-blocks me every time!! So maddening. I had a good time, got home to my dads, and relaxed, watching my hero...Chelsea Handler!! Happy New Year, now the fun starts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment