Friday, January 22, 2010

Do my brakes, I'll watch your kids.

Oh goodie gum-drops. I have to get my brakes done.  I seriously cannot wait to spend hard earned money on car expenses.  It's fantastic.  But, today, after many sad-eyed expressions...I got my eye candy to maybe take a stab at it.  He even called the auto parts store, and everything.

Seriously, who needs a boyfriend, when I am surrounded by smart, wealthy men all day, each have something to offer in the world of know hows and to top it off, one of them said he'd do my brakes, for a trade of baby sitting....sure I'll babysit your little rugrats, for a 1/2 priced brake job!! Because really, my biggest fear is getting completely taken advantage of, cause I am some pretty little girl, who has no idea about brakes, and calipers, and roters, but I do, actually, I just have no way of doing it myself.  So, tomorrow, while I get to enjoy my day/night/day in the city, I get to think of all the money I'm saving.  Yay for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment