Just when I think I'm getting on track....WHAMMO!!!! On my way into the gym this morning. BAM!!!! My iPhone falls and gives the cement a nice big kiss on the lips. I picked up my iPhone like Ralphie from The Christmas Story picks up his glasses after he shoots his eye out (well, not really his eye, below his eye....but you know), and can't see, so he steps on his glasses. It's a cracked mess. I seriously cannot even look at it. This really kind lady with the cutest British accent says "Oh Dear, did it break?" and I say "(wimper)yesssss.....I'm so sad right now", and she looks at it and shes says just what I'm thinking "OH FUCK", I know right? Cute. So, she say's "I'm sorry darling, that really is too bad", DUH bitch....ok I'm just kidding, I'm a little bitter, that's all.
So, I call the Apple store, and they can replace it orrrr..I can go on eBay and buy a fix it kit. For now, it's no tragedy. I know that life isn't over, it just felt like it for a minute, but Merry Christmas to me....horray! PFFTTTTTT......
On another WONDERFUL note, I used to own a business in the wonderful town of CHICO, CA. I owned a tanning salon. It was successful and wonderful, but after 3 years of complaining and funny stories, and naked girls and sometimes guys, and gossip and summer and winter breaks, I was ready to sell, so....I did. Now, 3 and 1/2 years later, Angela the girl who bought it from me, sold it, so I will be financially happy in just one short week! I am so thrilled for her, for me, for my mother. I am relieved.
Honestly, I cannot wait for this year to be over. It's been a trying year. And I try to look at it in a positve light, thinking wow, I sure have learned a lot. And I am all for learning, and lessons. But, if I'm being HONEST...I'd have to say, this year was really the hardest year, I've ever gone through, financially, physically,emotionally, mentally, legally. Any emotion you can think of, I've probably had it this year, and I'm exhausted. I really am. I cannot wait for the new year. New beginnings, new hope, new dreams, and adventures. Just 28 more days to my year, my new life, I am taking control of it....and not looking back.
No comments:
Post a Comment