I love to read, I love most forms of writing, I try to find a new book every couple of weeks to read, and I'll admit it, I read the last page first, my friend Tina does the same. I like having an idea of where this book is gonna take me. This year I read a lot of thriller books, mysteries and love stories, I found a new favorite author, Stephanie Klein. Check out her blog site
www.stephanieklein.com , she is amazing in how she writes, how honest she is, and HILARIOUS. At the end of my year I decided to read something not so serious, just for a good laugh. I was in The Bookstore, and saw a parody book. Now, I don't really like the parodies of today in movies. However, I do love the classics...like Airplane!, UHF, Space Balls ( hilarious every time ), and Blazing Saddles. But I read the back of this book, and was laughing out loud. Nightlight. Check it....its funny.

I read it before bed, and crack up, I read it out loud to friends, and laugh.....it's a Parody of Twilight, and instead of Bella Swan, it's Belle Goose, and instead of a Red Clunker truck she is driving a U-Haul and loves it. Seriously, if you want a funny book that's easy and fast, just for a quick read, and you like spoofs...you'd love this book. ENJOY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment