Friday, December 25, 2009

I have a memory like a locked box....

Ten minutes to Wapner. We're definitely locked in this box with no TV.~ Dustin Hoffman "Rain Man."

Ask anyone who has known me for a period of time, and I have a memory that would put you to shame.  I can remember dates, wardrobes, days...as in give me a date of a month and I'll tell you it's on a Monday or Friday.  Just the other night I was out having drinks with friends, and I told one friend I could remember what she was wearing on the 4th of July.  I have a memory, that if you and I got into an argument about something you said...I'd win.  Sorry, I just would.  I don't know how it happened, or why, cause both of my parents have pretty average memories....but me, I'm a genius, what can I say.  I've been nicknamed Rain Man....I can remember phone numbers, and addresses, I can remember names, and last names. 

Pretty much what can I say??...I'm awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment