“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.”
~Buddha
Ahhh....so Wednesday night, I found myself at home after work, and after a shower not feeling so great. "Oh" I thought, 'It's probably the heat'. So I started to blog, when suddenly my face started feeling on fire, and then it started spreading to my legs and arms and hands and neck. I called my friend....what could this be? My jaw even started hurting, then my neck!!! Don't even get me started on WebMD, cause I've used that once or twice and cried myself to sleep thinking I'm about to die or that I may be pregnant. I just don't trust it. And either should you. Call a doctor!! Anyway, my point is, is within like 30 minutes I was panicking and burning up!! Laying on my bathroom floor I thought, OMG...I haven't eaten any eggs, I haven't eaten much of anything today...what is wrong with me....and then the vomitting happened and then I panicked more. What could be wrong with me!!! Finally after an hour of this, and a refusal to drink any water cause I didn't want to throw up anymore I fell asleep...sort of. You know that kind of sleep where you wake up feeling like you have slept for like 3 hours when in reality it was only 3 minutes. What is this?! Inception?! WTF!! I was dying. I was sure of it. My face was so on fire that I couldn't find a spot cool enough on my sheets to cool my face, and my face....was puffy...and red...I looked like I had the worlds worst sun burn. It was....with a lack of words...fucking sexy. I mean...right?! Anyhizzle...next day...come to find out from a Medical Expert...."Oh hey..you had a SEVERE allergic reaction to an Anti-Biotic." Say what?! I'd been taking this anti-biotic for like a week straight...and then blamo?! YEP...fucking blamo. My body was rejecting this medicine in all possible aspects. And it hurt. So basically I laid in bed, on my living room floor, took like 6 showers, did anything to be comfortable. Even if that included watching MTV..Don't judge. I took naps, I ate soup.
What I'm saying is people....be aware that this shit is REAL!!! I thought in my mind no way was this what was happening to me!! Oh but it happened. Read all the warnings. Be aware of your body. Here's to my health, to your health, and thank goodness for no heat blisters!!! SO GROSS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment