Have any of you watched the show on MTV, "If You Really Knew Me..."? No? Well, I hadn't either until yesterday when I was home sick. And I mean sick sick. It was bad. But anyway, I started watching the show and was like "I can't do this...this show is just a bunch of crazy kids in high school, of course they have problems, but those problems go away in like 4 years. GET OVER it" but then, I kept watching and I was like this is actually a good exercise for this age group. In high school you get so wrapped up with who is who, who has this, and who doesn't. You forget that in the real world a lot of those things just don't matter. And then I was reading a blonde ambitions blog and thought, hey I'm gonna play along too!! So here goes:
If you really knew me you'd know that.......
*I am terrified of clowns, it comes from a frightening experience in San Francisco at the ripe age of like 10 creepy, clown with creepy balloon animals. 'Nuff said.
*I hate the smell of blood. I work in a hospital, and walk by the dialysis room everyday, and it's gross I hate it, and I could never do what those nurses do.
*I am a daddy's girl pure and simple. Didn't used to be, but as the years went by my bond with him grew closer than I could have ever imagined
*I've been skiing since the young age of 4. Tried Snowboarding once and hated it. My pops taught me well.
*I am my best audience. I can make myself laugh almost all the time, I laugh at my own jokes, and texts. I argue with my cat, cause I know deep down he knows what it is I am saying.
*I love the city but I am a country girl at heart. Nothing beats sitting in my dads backyard completely surrounded by trees and mountains.
*When I was a little girl I wanted to walk down the aisle on my wedding day dancing to "Lollipop", my parents wanted it to happen even when I was older but the traditional muck got the best of me. Maybe next time.
*I'm not sure that I ever want to have my own children.
* I am a clean freak. Straight up. I like my bed made, my kitchen clean and my bathroom counters free of crap. Every once in a while the lazy side comes out, but rarely.
-Things that I am good at
Painting nails. I am painting nail girl at sleep overs, tahoe birthday parties and just plain old get togethers. Singing. Listening. Organizing. Talking to people...pretty much I can talk to anyone it's always been a problem even as a little girl I'd talk to strangers, trivia.
*I will, without a doubt cry to this: video every time!!
*I forgive easily.
*I love a challenge....bring it.
No comments:
Post a Comment