Friday, February 19, 2010

is this some sort of joke?

In staying true to my blog, true to my writing, true to myself, and true to every fucking girl out there that has cared for anyone...male or female, let me please just say...I need to be bitch slapped, to seriously snap out of this.  Fine, whatever, their attachment to you isn't the same as you'd like, great, so then there is my out. There is no more excuses....So then.... What's the problem.   It's time to move on down the road, and see where life takes me next. Because honestly, no I mean HONESTLY...this..this little thing here, it isn't working.  And quite frankly, yea, I'm tired, and I deserve more than this.  I'm tired of feeling like my feelings aren't valid, like I'm losing my mind, cause I'm not.

I've done it once, and I can do it again.  And life will treat me just right.  And I'll be just fine.

1 comment: