It is my closet!! No matter what house I have lived in. No matter who's home I am staying at. A motel, hotel, or anything...I hate closets and at night especially. Tell me I am being rational in this, because seriously, I cannot sleep with my closet even cracked a little. I've been this way since I was a little girl, and once, I lived in a house that had a closet with no doors, I demanded a curtain or something be put up. Closets creeeeep me out. And some nights, I have to get OCD on myself, and make sure it's completely shut, before shutting my eyes. It may seem childish, but it's like one of the only things I'm afraid of...otherwise, I'm pretty bad ass.
Do you have a phobia?

This is a totally rational fear!! Im my closets cracked, I'm convinced an army of boogie men are waiting inside to bite my toes when I fall asleep.
ReplyDeleteTerrifying.