Yea..I have a temper...that's something I have been told time, and time again...Although, for the most part I can hold my anger in until I hit a certain limit of crazy shit, and people really pushing my buttons. Sometimes, after work, when I go home to my apartment, I'll walk instead of drive or get a ride. This way, I can cool off. I can sort of de-fuse myself...if that is even a word. I have my moments where I am pushed to a point, and I will seriously let you have it, if you have pissed me off. And just like a little kid sometimes, I can also have tantrums.I was raised with boys....but that's just my point. I was raised with 3 boys. I
Try being my parents:
It's hell-acious. When I was a little girl, my mom used to sing Rolling Stones' "You can't always get what you want" and I'd scream...NOOOOOO!!!! NOOOO! When I got mad, I would more than anything, pout. And my parents would bust out the video camera and video tape me, and you could hear them in the back ground, laughing. Nice, reaaaal nice!! Although, it's not something I wouldn't do with a child of my own.
Try being my sibling:
Just ask any one of my brothers, and they'd tell you....that I had a temper, and I threw tantrums. They'd laugh, they'd do anything to stir me up and push my buttons, and one time, I punched one of my brothers in the eye, I was grounded for a week after that. Whoops.
Try dating me:
I want what I want, and I don't hide it. I like compromise and I think that is how any relationship should be, it should never be a one person show...or else what fun would that be. And if you don't want to compromise....well then, we have a problem, because I....have a will pout...and it won't be pretty. Make me happy, and you'll also be a happy man.
No comments:
Post a Comment