So, I am training again. For a 1/2 marathon in March. I am seriously excited, but I am seriously exhausted. I did 6 miles Saturday, rested and then 3 tempo miles yesterday. OY! I work lunges in too. I try to do about 60 lunges, front, and then 30 lunges going out sideways. Needless to say my ass hurts, but it's lookin' good. HA. Anyway, one way to keep me going, so that I am not alone with my thoughts, is music to move me. SOOOO....here are the songs, to keep me MOVING....
* You Shook Me All Night Long -AC/DC
* Run This Town-Rhianna, Kanye West and Jay-Z
* M79-Vampire Weekend
* Say Hey (I love you)-Spearhead
* Bad Romance-Lady G
* Therapy-India Arie
* Hip Hop Throwback-Guilty Simpson
* Single Ladies-Beyonce
* TiK ToK-Ke$ha
* Hit the Road Jack-Ray Charles
* Please Don't Touch-Polly Scattergood
* Just Dance-Lady G
These can get me through a good 4 miles. What are you listening to??

Nickelback and Avril Lavene are sure theings to get me through some miles and old 80's songs like Madonna and the theme song from "greatest american hero" are on every playlist for me. All Night Long and Hit the Road Jack are on my ipod too!
ReplyDeleteI love Hit the Road Jack!! I find myself singing it everytime on the run!! haha.
ReplyDelete