LOVING:
*My Vera Wang jeans, they make my ass look hot, and really...that's what we all want.
*My flameless candles, and they're scented.
*My hair..the cut, the color...the health
*My famous almond crusted chicken...it's pretty much the best.
*Klean Kanteen water/beverage containers my PINK one from Christmas,and my new Silver one from Pharmacy week!! (originating from a student who graduated from Pleasant Valley High in Chico, CA)*My Purple "Nicole" Heels...the shit
*My boots...every pair I own...but mostly my UGGS....and my Polkas.
*Goodnight Kisses
WATCHING:*How I Met Your Mother. This show is hilarious, and charming.
*Real Housewives of Orange County ( my guilty pleasure...shhhh)
*Grey's Anatomy...but this may be the last season I watch..we'll see.
READING:
*The Piano Teacher; a novel*Skinny Bitch....those ladies are bitches...but they're dreadfully honest.
*White Oleander (For the 3rd time)

EATING:
*Cinnamon Almonds
*Morning Star anything
*Miso Soup....MISO...MISO!!!
(and I'm pretty much eating only once a day.)
MISSING:
*My besties
*My dad
*My long hair...although it's getting there and it's the healthiest it's EVER been!!!
*the Sun.
Ohh, I love my Klean Kanteen, and I loved reading skinny bitches!! They really opened my eyes to so much.
ReplyDelete