This is how I felt...although honestly I think I only carried out 1 or 2 boxes at a time....I was unmotivated..the only thing I wanted to lift was a beer bottle to my lips.
All good things must come to an end....yes...this is true. How lucky I was to reconnect with MPH. But, at the same time, I was ready for a little more...well he wasn't. Or..was he, and then he got scared...like most men. There is always something. "I just got out of a relationship", "I don't want anything serious", "I don't think we are on the same page", well flip the page, and we will be. I wasn't looking for anything serious either...what are you crazy?! I live 400 miles away. Ugh...back to the old drawing board.
However, it was a great run. And, well, now...it's over. Not all hope is lost at being friends. Because really, that's what we were first. We have the same quirky sense of humor, we had a lot of fun together, but intense is what it turned out to be. At least now, I know I'll have a great friend added to my list when I head to Southern California for school.
hmm...what else?! Oh right...it's Sunday night, and the San Francisco Giants won the National League West title. I watched each game with close attention...finally I got to see a game with a friend live who also wanted to see the game just as much as me!! I cringed when a few of the batters up, swung too soon, or didn't swing at all! But I had hope, and I was so excited Sunday afternoon when Brian Wilson threw a nice fast ball, the batter swung.....(thank goodness), and the ballpark exploded with celebration. Watching everyone jumping and celebrating was amazing. I get emotional every time I watch my boy Buster Posey jump up out of his position with excitement and run toward the pitcher mound, and do this:
I mean...that is serious excitement! That's sincere joy. And the first time I saw this play over and over again...well, I teared up. Way to go Giants. It's an exciting day for fans that have watched you try hard every year since 2003.
I'm headed back East at the end of this month for Halloween, and the Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert rallies!!!..... that's about it for my month.
All settled in, getting ready for my most favorite to come over, and I'm ready for this new journey.



No comments:
Post a Comment