Photo by Karl Mondon
What’s that?! Oh yea…the San Francisco Giants are going to the World Series…and guess who is going to be at one of the home games to watch them LIVE?! Oh…right…ME!!!! I got a text from a friend whom I met on Opening Day…seriously people…this is the best story. I met this guy, who was interested in my girlfriend, they didn’t hit it off, but I became his friend, so we haven’t seen each other since then, well…I get this text from him Saturday night….”What are you doing this week? Wanna go to game 2?! Uhmmmm…duh! I watched the game on Thursday with my most favorite and his friend at a sports bar in Napa, grinding my teeth, and wondering what the eff just happened!…so to get this text after watching and hoping for this moment was a highlight to remember!!
I seriously can’t wait. This is a once in a lifetime chance…and I’m so excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment