Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 06

Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do.

There are many things in my life that I hope I may never have to do....however...those things are also very likely to happen.  I could say, I hope I never have to...for instance...say goodbye to my parents...but that's likely. I am a realist.  People hate when they hear that, cause then they think, oh she has no dreams, or hopes.  Yea..actually I do.  But I know when to bring my head out of the clouds too. 

“If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”~Jim Rohn


So, for this topic.  I could stick to that...and say, I hope I never have to stop doing what it is in my life I WANT to be doing.  Everything I do, everyday, is something I have wanted to do. minus..like one or two things.  But, I feel like I am on track.  Doing exactly what I want to be doing.  The job I have now, I got after a dedicated pestering fest and I got it.  The apartment that I wanted to live in a year ago I got it.  The car I have, I wanted..I got it.  I don't settle for a life that's not worthy to call mine. I moved to Napa..because I wanted to, and with my hopes....and maybe a little bit of pestering, and a little bit of my head in the clouds...because sometimes that's what you need to get you to where you want to go...I'll be in school, in a different city, with my friends,  a year from now.  I hope I never have to settle...to be doing something that I feel like I have to do, in order to just be.  I want to be the me I am working so hard to become.  SO, with that said....I move tomorrow.  To my new place, like I said...I am doing exactly what I set out to do. That's how I have always been.  




"We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers. They see things in the soft haze of a spring day or in the red fire of a long winter's evening. Some of us let these great dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nurse them through bad days till they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true".~ Woodrow Wilson




Day 01 → Something you hate about yourself.
Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.
Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for.
Day 04 → Something you have to forgive someone for.
Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.
Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do.
Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for.
Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.
Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.
Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on.
Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
Day 14 → A hero that has let you down. (letter)
Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.
Day 17 → A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.
Day 18 → Your views on gay marriage.
Day 19 → What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
Day 20 → Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Day 21 → (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
Day 22 → Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life.
Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)
Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today.
Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?
Day 28 → What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.
Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment