Sunday, September 5, 2010
A Visit Home....Sort Of
So tonight I am at work, and MPH sends me this text about how awesome Arcade Fire continues to be with an awesome website that you can go to and type in your address of either now, or then...and see your home. Something you can do anyway on Google Maps, but there's something about having a kid running in the dark, spinning in circles and seeing your old home from an aerial view that really makes it fun to watch. You can even write a postcard to your younger self, and share it for all the world to see. It made me homesick and missing my family. But, of course I'd want my life no other way. This is the life I've asked for, and it only continues to get better. Try this link!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment