Sunday, June 6, 2010

…and baby makes 3

Ahh, yes folks.  It’s celebrate baby time!! It’s Summertime, and babies are making their appearance.  But, before you all get crazy, and thinking it’s me I’m talking about….puh-leaze!!  I love babies, but I can barely get my shit together, let alone have to tote a baby bag around all day, on a feeding schedule…and make small talk with other moms who have kissed  gladly said goodbye to their former lives of freedom….respectively. 

SANY0389

A gift for Cash.

SANY0393

Yumm-O.

starlicks

Not listening to my own blog rule #1…tongue in mouth. But it was too good.

I digress…Saturday was my dear friend Marie’s baby shower for her little bebe, Cash!  Oh we can’t wait to meet him.  He’s surrounded by complete love and adoration already, I can only imagine what it will be like once he’s here!! I got to spend this whole weekend with my girls.  Starting on Thursday, and I was in girlfriend heaven!!  But, Saturday was Marie, Marc’s and Cash’s day, and we were all so glad to spend it with and for them. The weather was perfect, Yountville, right above Napa, is always beautiful.  The turn out was fantastic, oh and all of my girls looked drop dead gorgeous.

Now, get ready for the picture parade…WARNING….it’s like my camera threw up all over the place….we had a great time, Welcome to the World lil’ Cash.  What a lucky little boy.

K+L Love her.

SANY0383

Mama-to-be-Marie

SANY0385

Face painting, big hit with Lex.

SANY0392 

Good shot.

SANY0410

Two of my besties.

laughing

girls1

What a great group of girls!! We love you Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment