I’m pretty sure I’ve reached my monthly dose of estrogen charged, cock chasing, girl time as of right now.
This last weekend with Lexi’s Birthday. Her Golden Birthday 26 on the 26th. Originally Las Vegas was planned, but who needs Las Vegas when you have a cabin at Lake Tahoe!?! I’m being serious. So, with a caravan of girls, we jetted away for a weekend of fun, sun, memories- scratch that…drunken memories, and new tan lines. If you have never been to Lake Tahoe, you are really missing out on a beautiful place in California/Nevada. It’s the deepest lake in North America. I used to hear Urban Legends that there were dead bodies in the middle that will never be recovered because it’s so deep. I’m morbid, so that kind of shit fascinates me.
Anyhizzle, after getting our important things in order, you know like, where to put the cooler full of beer, who is going to make the Jell-O shots, and did we make sure to grab our cameras we strutted strolled on down to the beach, where the shenanigans were about to happen. With a Chambers Punch in hand, we soaked up the sun, and started celebrating Alexis.
Happy Birthday My Sweet Friend.
Hello Summer, I’ve missed you.
It’s always Happy Hour @ Lake Tahoe!
Love her.
~Kerry
No comments:
Post a Comment