Thursday, January 13, 2011
Zodiac Signs...say what?!
.......So, what you're telling me then, is that the life I've known for 28 years, may well be--possibly completely turned upside down?! Well, maybe not. But for about 8 hours I thought so. Here I am minding my own, neurotic, hard decision making dillemas, (seriously...sometimes I've walked around Target for like 2 hours deciding on stuff that really should only take about 30 minutes!!!) sensitive, minding other peoples' business....Libraesque personality, just to find out that maybe...I am actually now a VIRGO? So, what you're telling me is a Virgo, I am shy and Modest? Well, then...this doesn't fit me at all. However, I am a fusser, and a huge worrier. Wait a second!! Now, lets go back 28 years ago...my mother was given a due date of September 21...VIRGO. What am I supposed to think of myself now?! And, now my guy is part of the whole "new" sign....oh great now a whole new set of traits I have to get adapted to!!!
In all seriousness...no, I don't base my life off of my daily horoscopes, or even what my Zodiac sign tells me I am. I have taken a peek at most Zodiac signs, and found in each of them a trait that I have. However, being a Libran fits my personality, almost to a tee-- as a young child and now as an adult. I know some people completely find Astrology silly, really useless, I don't... and sometimes its nice to read something that completely describes my personality.
I'm not too worried about this whole change, this morning there was an article read here, that put my mind at ease.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment