I know it's 8 days into the New Year... but I decided nontheless to write about my resolutions. Last year, my resolution was to live, to give, and to love without asking or expecting anything in return. Naturally it was hard to not expect anything at times, but I still resolved to live this way. And I felt great gratification, I'd do mostly anything for a friend, a family member or a lover.
This year, I couldn't ask for much else other than a drama free, busy-body free life. But more than any of that, along with my main squeeze, our resolve is to be on each others' team, to stand firm in our commitment to each other. We made a resolution to let go of things in our lives that won't serve our dreams in this wonderful new year. I'm really looking forward to this year, and we are planning a really momentous year.
Whatever your resolution might be--hugs to you on your journey.
XO-Kerry

No comments:
Post a Comment