Monday, April 11, 2011

A Very Merry Un-Birthday to ME

I'm 28 & 1/2 today people.  :) I started the countdown this morning when I woke up, and my happiness got even better when I logged onto this news! I cannot wait to go back this year, only this year will be even more amazing.

I had an amazing weekend.  It was like a vacation, but I didn't drive anywhere.
Friday I scored some golf lessons, and Saturday afternoon I had a couple of friends come stay with us, and it was exactly what I needed.

We watched the Giants win 2 out of 3 games against the Cardinals, ate too much food, spent time in the sunshine, spent a Sunday morning back, visiting in Napa, and laughed until our stomachs hurt.  There wasn't a thing that could have rained on my parade, and now as we are getting into the Summer months, the best things are yet to come.

If you'd told me last year, what a difference a year would make, I would have been hesitant to believe you.  It's true.  It really is the little things that make everything so wonderful.

Very Merry UnBirthday to Me....


Laughter is an instant vacation. 

~Milton Berle

No comments:

Post a Comment