OMIGOSH. I just had the best 4 days off!! I'm sad I have to get back to the grind tomorrow. :( meh, oh well, that's life. I went and saw
Mumford & Sons as part of the Railroad Revival Tour last Thursday, as much as I love live music, and banjo players, and beautiful sunsets, and spending an evening with a group of amazing friends, there is nothing I hate more than hipsters rubbing their boobs on my back to try to get an inch closer to the stage, and hipsters talking through out the whole show...and hipsters flicking my back. Regardless, I think this show was one of the best I've seen. When we got to the port yard the sun was still out, and we were glad too, because the forecast had called for wind and rain. NO wind, NO rain. Sunshine, and setting, with a really great view of SF. We listened to Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, they are so AMAZING--I saw them at Outside Lands last year, and I'm going to see them again at the Harmony Festival in June! Our friend announced that she is PREGNANT! There are about 4 people in my life right now with bebes on their way. So, that was exciting. When Mumford came on, I wanted to get as close as possible to try to get pictures. And, besides the aforementioned moments, I got what I wanted. :) A few pictures, some dancing, heard some new songs, and had a really fun night.
And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.
And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears.
Get over your hill and see what you find there,
With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair.Mumford & Sons
 |
| Sunset, and view was beautiful |
 |
| RAD |
 |
| MUMFORD + SONS :) |
 |
| Sa-weet |
No comments:
Post a Comment