Friday, December 31, 2010

welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaack

Let's see...first let me just recognize I neglected my blog, I've neglected my writing, which means I've neglected my heart.  I don't have many readers, but I have a few.  And when my writing stops, I start to get questions...even my dad asked what has happened?  Well,  I've definitely missed writing on my blog, but I haven't missed a beat writing.  The last 4 weeks seemed to fly by.  What, with Christmas, New Years, My loves birthday, Christmas shopping (one of my most LEAST favorite parts of Christmas) etc.  I know in my last couple of blogs I said I was back to write and write, and maybe even spill the beans on a few juicy stories.  And I will--occasionally, but the style of my blog, I've decided I want to be a little different.  Things that inspire, quotes that keep me moving, stories that keep me growing, and faces that make me smile.  Plain, and simple...I'm a romantic at heart and my romantic side is going to start to shine through.  But...on days that I'm feeling snarky...you will definitely see that side of me too. 

Let's welcome the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment